Over the years I’ve grown to love some animated cartoon characters. Here are my favourites. The only one in order is Kronk.
1. Kronk, Emperor’s New Groove. Totally iconic, hilarious, impossible not to love.
2. Edna, The Incredibles. Larger than life, self-absorbed, hysterical, snippy.
3. Buck. Ice Age something-or-other. I laughed out loud the first time I saw him.
4. Po, Kung Fu Panda. Jack Black’s portly master is just plain awesome.
5. Yzma, Emperor’s New Groove. All time favourite villainess. She’s slimy, impossibly corrupt… and will pause to have tea when needed.
6. Hammie, Over the Hedge. “I want my cookie!”
7. Bruce, Finding Nemo. Two-thousand pounds of intimidation and no hope for change.
8. The Abominable Snowman, Monsters, Inc. Snow cones. Need I say more?
9. Rhino, Bolt. A hamster with a death-wish? In a ball? I’m sold.
10. Sid, Ice Age movies. Speech impediment, stink issues, stupid as spit, and so awesome.
Now that I’ve got you all warmed up, weigh in? What are some of your favourite animated characters, and why?
If you haven’t already, it’s time to subscribe to this blog.